More workshops coming soon. Pilates for the Pen and more!
How can I help you?
- Would you like to be a more confident writer?
- Would you like to learn how to present your work to audiences?
- Would you like to be a better storyteller?
- Would you like help telling your story?
- Or…. ?
I have made my living as an artist for the past thirty five years. That is a LOT of experience under my belt! now I work as a trainer, either with organisations or one-to-one, to pass this expertise on and help develop emerging artists.
Clients include The Society of Authors, Writing West Midlands, The National Trust, Banbury Therapy Centre, Sure Start, the Library Service, The RSPB, The Hay Festival, Scholastic Books, Swindon Festival of Literature and countless others.
Cat is an excellent teacher, letting me watch and learn before having a go myself. Under her experienced guidance I felt more self-assured than I thought possible. It’s a privilege to have support from someone with such a breadth of professional expertise. Jess Stockham, author of The Big Red Rock
My specialist areas of expertise include:
- How to present your work as an author, whether you write adult novels or picture books for little ones.
- How to be a Visiting Author for schools: how to get work, what to expect on the day, how to create content for workshops.
- Working with true-life stories, either writing or performing
- How to raise your game as a performance storyteller
- How to be more authentic and speak from the heart
- How to work with infants as an artist
But really – anything is possible! I will work with you to deliver exactly what you need. Please contact me a chat (via the Contact form) Asking is free and I always love to talk 🙂